We offer lawn care and pest control services to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Cedar Park, TX.
Our services include lawn fertilization, weed control, aeration, grub control, fire ant control, perimeter pest control, and more.
Cedar Park is a city in Williamson County, Texas and is the third-largest city in the Austin metropolitan area with a population of over 77,000 people. This city is one of the fastest-growing cities in the entire country, thanks to a competitive educational system and a healthy business climate. There are also a lot of entertainment options in Cedar Park, including the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park which hosts a lot of sporting events and concerts every year. This is also the arena where the Texas Stars play their home games.
At Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest, we offer lawn care and pest control services to homeowners and business owners in Cedar Park, TX. Our lawn care services include lawn fertilization, weed control, aeration, grub control, and more. We also provide perimeter pest control, fire ant control, flea and tick control, and other pest control services.
Our lawn care services promote healthy and vibrant grass growth.
At Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest, we offer the following comprehensive lawn care services to improve the health of your grass:
- Lawn Fertilization: We offer an 8-step lawn fertilization program that utilizes organic-based fertilizers that contain essential nutrients that promote healthy grass growth.
- Weed Control: Our pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments target common weeds in Cedar Park, TX like clover, thistle, poa annua, and more.
- Liquid Aeration: We'll relieve compacted soil by treating your lawn with a humic acid-based liquid treatment.
- Turf Disease Control: Common turf diseases in the Cedar Park area that our fungicide treatments target include fall brown patch, gray leaf spot, and take-all patch.
- Grub Control: We provide both preventative and curative grub control treatments.
- Chinch Bug Control: We stop chinch bugs in their tracks with our curative treatments.
- Armyworm Control: Our highly effective treatments can make armyworms a non-issue so your lawn can get on to growing healthy and vibrant again!
- Top Dressing: We'll spread a thin layer of nutrient-packed compost over your lawn to enhance your soil.
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization: Our slow-release granular fertilizer will keep your trees and shrubs in excellent health.
- Tree & Shrub Disease & Insect Control: We'll protect your trees and shrubs from insect infestations and diseases to ensure their robust growth.
Keep your property in Cedar Park, TX free from pests with our comprehensive pest control services.
If you want to protect your home or businesses in Cedar Park. TX from all sorts of pests, take advantage of any of our pest control services:
- Perimeter Pest Control: Our top-tier liquid spray insecticide that is laced with a growth inhibitor provides long-lasting protection against a wide array of stubborn pests.
- Flea & Tick Control: We'll treat the areas on your property where fleas and ticks like to hide, like your entire lawn, landscape beds, and woodpiles.
- Fire Ant Control: Our treatments provide 8 months of protection against fire ants. This service includes a free respray if you continue to see fire ants after we've applied our treatments.
- Mosquito Control: We will treat your property for mosquitoes every 2 to 3 weeks so we can help reduce the mosquito population on your property.
- Rat & Mouse Control: We can visit your property monthly or quarterly to place bait boxes in different areas on your property to get your rodent problem under control.
- Chigger Control: Our granular treatments will help ensure your property in Cedar Park is free from chiggers.
We have a pest control license from the Texas Department of Agriculture.
Call our experts today to schedule our lawn care and pest control services.
Our crew at Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest offers expert lawn care and pest control services to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Cedar Park, TX. When you partner with our crew, you can trust that we will work with you to ensure your lawn is in its best health and your property is pest-free. Call our team today at (512) 717-5071 to schedule any of our lawn care and pest control services.