Weed Control in Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, TX & Surrounding Cities
Our eight-step program keeps weeds from overtaking your lawn.
Having a beautiful and lush lawn doesn't mean you need to give up your weekends and free time. We offer an 8-step weed control program to take care of any weeds in your lawn. This program also includes fertilization treatments and we'll also check for signs of bug infestations or lawn diseases while we administer our treatments. Our efforts control many weeds common to our area and our treatments are safe for you and your pets once the application has dried. We offer our weed control program to property owners in Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, and surrounding areas of Texas. Call (512) 717-5071 to schedule our weed control for your property today!
Our weed control program runs from early winter until late fall.
Our weed control program also includes multiple fertilizer treatments, as these two services work hand-in-hand to keep your lawn healthy. While we are treating your property, we'll also keep an eye out for any signs of bug infestations or lawn diseases. This program consists of eight visits from early winter until late fall.
- Early winter - This treatment includes liquid fertilizer to strengthen the roots of your grass as well as spot treatments of any existing weeds.
- Late winter - We'll apply a liquid fertilizer that has a high concentration of nitrogen to help your grass green-up. We also spot treat any weeds and check your lawn for any signs of insects or diseases.
- Early spring - We'll apply a long-lasting granular organic fertilizer to boost the green and density of your lawn. We'll also check your lawn for any weeds or diseases and treat them as necessary.
- Late spring - This treatment includes another round of liquid fertilizer and like always, we'll continue to keep an eye out for weeds, insects, and diseases.
- Early summer - During this treatment, we'll apply a slow-release, granular, organic fertilizer to your lawn. We'll also treat any weeds, insects, or diseases as needed.
- Late summer - For this treatment, we'll apply another round of granular fertilizer. We'll continue watching out for weeds, insects, and diseases and apply any treatments as needed.
- Early fall - With cooler weather around the corner, we'll apply a liquid fall fertilizer with a lower dose of nitrogen and a higher dose of phosphorous. We also apply the first of two, long-lasting pre-emergent weed treatments to prevent those pesky winter and spring weeds.
- Late fall - We apply fertilizer with a low dose of nitrogen and a high dose of potassium to work at strengthening the roots of your grass. We also apply the second treatment of our long-lasting, pre-emergent herbicide to control weeds.
We also offer a shrub fertilization service that you can add on to our weed control program.
Our weed control treatments can eliminate a variety of common weeds in Texas.
Our pre-and post-emergent weed control treatments are designed to stop a wide variety of weeds from taking up residence in your lawn. Some common weeds we treat with our weed control efforts include:
- Fescue grass
- Poa annua
- And more!
Our weed control and fertilization treatments are safe for you and your pets.
We strongly believe in being good stewards of the properties we are entrusted with serving. That's why we strive to use only enough products to get the desired results. Our fertilization and weed control treatments are all pet-safe once they have had sufficient time to dry and you and your pets can begin enjoying your lawn completely the day after our treatments.
Call us today to sign up for our weed control program.
We offer our weed control program to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, and surrounding areas of Texas. Give us a call today at (512) 717-5071 to sign up today!