Professional Lawn Care & Pest Control Services in Rollingwood, TX
Our services include fertilization, weed control, liquid aeration, perimeter pest control, fire ant control, and more.
Rollingwood, TX, is in Travis County and is home to just over 1,400 people. This small city is a suburb of Austin, offering a quaint, rural feel different than its larger counterpart. Rollingwood Park is a great place to take children and enjoy the outdoors, as it features a playground and other amenities. It's also near the Colorado River and the Rowing Dock, where you can rent kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards. If you want to hike along nature trails or appreciate beautiful gardens, Zilker Nature Preserve and Zilker Botanical Garden are close, too.
At Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest, we proudly offer our professional lawn care and pest control services to residential and commercial properties, along with HOAs, in Rollingwood, TX. Our team can keep your lawn healthy and beautiful with fertilization, weed control, liquid aeration, and more. Meanwhile, we'll protect your inside space with our perimeter pest control treatments, then send fire ants and other pests packing off your property.
We offer top-quality lawn care services in Rollingwood, TX.
A healthy, well-cared-for lawn means a positive first impression and an increased curb appeal for your property in Rollingwood, TX. Fortunately, we offer top-quality lawn care services to make that happen, which are as follows:
- Lawn Fertilization: We'll routinely fertilize your lawn from early winter until late fall to give it the nutrients it needs to thrive.
- Weed Control: Our pre-emergent weed control treatments will stop weeds from sprouting above the surface. Meanwhile, our post-emergent treatments will eliminate dandelions, crabgrass, clover, and other pesky weeds from your turf, which we administer throughout the year.
- Liquid Aeration: We offer liquid aeration all year, though we most commonly do it between February and April to loosen compacted soil and improve nutrient uptake.
- Grub Control: Whether you want to prevent a grub infestation or eliminate a current one - we have treatments for both.
- Chinch Bug Control: Keep chinch bugs from destroying your lawn with our chinch bug control service.
- Armyworm Control: Our team can apply preventative and curative treatments to prevent armyworms from causing problems in the first place and eliminate an existing infestation.
- Turf Disease Control: We offer turf disease control treatments that are effective against fall brown patch, gray leaf spot, and more.
- Top Dressing: We can perform top dressing to improve your turf's health and soil quality.
Say Goodbye to Fire Ants, Mosquitoes, Rats & Other Pests With Our Pest Control Services
Nothing disturbs your peace more than pests, and at Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest, we offer all the pest control services you need to say goodbye to them for good.
- Fire Ant Control: Our fire ant control treatments are just what you need to keep these biting pests off your property for up to eight months!
- Flea & Tick Control: We can apply our flea and tick control treatments as needed from spring until fall so you and your furry friends stay safe throughout their most active season.
- Mosquito Control: Don't let mosquitoes make spending time outside less enjoyable - we'll apply our mosquito control treatments every three weeks from March until November to drastically reduce the population on your property.
- Perimeter Pest Control: We'll administer our perimeter pest control treatments quarterly up the exterior wall of your home or business, around windows, door frames, and other areas to keep pests from entering your inside space.
- Rat & Mouse Control: We use bait boxes to stop rats and mice from infesting your property.
- Chigger Control: If you want to say goodbye to chigger bites, we offer as-needed treatments to ensure they don't make your lawn their home.
Call us today to schedule our lawn care and pest control services!
At Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest, we offer lawn care and pest control services to residential and commercial properties, plus HOAs, in Rollingwood, TX. Whether you need fertilization, liquid aeration, chigger control, or anything in between - we've got you covered. Call us today at (512) 717-5071 to schedule any of our services!