Fertilization in Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, TX & Surrounding Areas
Our 8-step, organic-based fertilization program includes weed control treatments and more!
Fertilization is one of the most critical aspects of lawn care. It provides essential nutrients to boost your lawn's health, strengthen its roots, and improve its density and color. At Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest, we offer an 8-step, organic-based fertilization program that also includes pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments to prevent nutrient-stealing weeds from taking over your yard.
We will also monitor your lawn for signs of lawn diseases and insect infestations! We aim to provide well-rounded care and protection for your turf throughout the year, which is why our program runs from early winter until late fall. Our team is glad to serve homes and businesses in Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, TX and nearby areas.
What's included in our fertilization program?
At Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest, we want to ensure that your lawn is as healthy as it can be throughout the year. That's why we have created a fertilizer program to supply your grass with the nutrients it needs to thrive. We utilize both granular and liquid fertilizer treatments to ensure that your grass is receiving a constant supply of nutrients. The fertilizer that we treat your lawn with is organic-based, making it environmentally responsible and sustainable, unlike many of the products that our competitors use.
Additionally, this program also includes pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments to get rid of existing weeds in your lawn while preventing new ones from growing. During our visits to your property, we will watch for signs of bug infestations and lawn diseases and provide any additional treatments as needed.
Our organic-based fertilizer products are both pet and people-safe!
Our Fertilization Schedule
When you sign up for our fertilization program, you'll get 8 visits from our team from early winter until late fall to give your lawn everything it needs to thrive. Our fertilization schedule looks like this:
- Early Winter: We apply liquid root fertilizer to promote stronger and deeper roots and eliminate weeds in your lawn with post-emergent weed control.
- Late Winter: During this time, our team will give your lawn fertilizer high in nitrogen to help green up your lawn and pre-emergent weed control to prevent weeds from emerging in the spring and early summer.
- Early Spring: As the weather gets warm, we'll support your lawn's growth with a slow-release granular fertilizer to improve turf density and strengthen its roots Our post-emergent treatments will eliminate weeds if there are any, and we'll keep on looking out for signs of diseases and insects.
- Late Spring: We'll give your turf another round of liquid fertilizer to improve your lawn's health and vigor. We'll also keep an eye out for weeds, diseases, and insects and treat them as needed.
- Early Summer: Our team will switch to a slow-release granular fertilizer designed for lawns in our area. This will help make your grass greener. We continue to monitor for pesky weeds, diseases, and problematic insects.
- Late Summer: The hot summer weather can cause stress to your lawn, but our slow-release granular fertilizer will help alleviate some of the stress. We'll continue to monitor for weeds, diseases, and insects, and treat them as needed.
- Early Fall: During this treatment, we'll apply a phosphorus-rich fertilizer to help your lawn recover from the summer stress. In addition to our routine monitoring of weeds, lawn diseases, and insects, we will also apply pre-emergent weed control to stay on top of winter and spring weeds.
- Late Fall: Our last treatment of the year involves fertilizers that aid the roots of your grass as it prepares to go dormant during the winter. Another round of our long-lasting pre-emergent weed control is applied to prevent winter and spring weeds from emerging.
Schedule our 4-step shrub fertilization service as an add-on to our lawn fertilization treatments to help your plants remain green and robust.
Give us a call today to sign up for our fertilization program!
We provide our fertilization program to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, TX and nearby areas. Our team is dedicated to keeping your lawn in optimum health year-round. Give us a call today at (512) 717-5071 to schedule our fertilization program!