Professional Lawn Care & Pest Control Services in North Shoal Creek, TX
We offer a variety of services, like lawn fertilization, grub control, tree and shrub disease control, and more.
North Shoal Creek is a neighborhood in Texas that’s located about 20 minutes from downtown Austin. Established back in the 1960s, about 4,000 people call it home today. If you’re looking for a bite to eat in North Shoal Creek, you can stop at places like Bartlett’s Restaurant, DeSano Pizzeria, and Jack Allen’s Kitchen. Some other things to do here include catching a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Village and shopping at The Village.
Here at Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest, we’re proud to offer our professional lawn care and pest control services to homes, businesses, and HOAs in North Shoal Creek, TX, and the nearby areas. We offer a variety of services, like lawn fertilization, grub control, tree and shrub disease control, and more. Call us today at (512) 717-5071 to get started!
Keep Your Grass Healthy & Strong With Our Lawn Care Services
Our lawn care services will keep your grass healthy, strong, and green throughout the year.
- Lawn Fertilization: We use organic treatments for our 8-step fertilization program to make sure your lawn gets the nutrients it needs.
- Weed Control: Our weed control treatments will help you achieve a weed-free lawn, and they are included in our fertilization program.
- Liquid Aeration: We offer our liquid aeration treatments throughout the year to loosen up compacted soil so the roots of your grass get the resources they need to thrive.
- Turf Disease Control: Our team can get rid of common turf diseases like fall brown patch, gray leaf spot, and take-all patch.
- Top Dressing: We can lay our nutrient-rich compost over your lawn to improve its overall health and the soil.
- Ching Bug Control: We can get rid of chinch bugs with our highly effective treatments.
- Grub Control: We offer both curative and preventative grub control treatments to keep these insects off your lawn.
- Armyworm Control: Our team can use curative treatments to get rid of armyworms.
We offer a variety of pest control services to keep insects and critters away.
Pests can be annoying and potentially harmful, but our pest control services will help keep them away.?
- Fire Ant Control: Starting in the spring, we can come to your property and treat your lawn to get rid of fire ants.
- Flea & Tick Control: Our granular flea and tick control treatments will get rid of these harmful insects so you can enjoy the outdoors.
- Mosquito Control: We’ll come to your property around 13 times a year and use our backpack foggers to get rid of these blood-sucking pests.
- Perimeter Pest Control: As part of our quarterly perimeter pest control service, we will treat baseboards, door frames, windows, and more to keep bugs from entering your home or business.
- Chigger Control: From March through September, we can come out and treat your lawn to get rid of tiny chiggers.
- Rat & Mouse Control: We offer monthly and quarterly rat and mouse control treatments to keep these critters off your property.
One application of our fire ant control treatment will keep these biting pests away for up to eight months!
Our Tree & Shrub Care Services
If you have plants on your property, we can help maintain them with our various tree and shrub care services.
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization: We apply four rounds of fertilizers around the drip line of your plants from February to November.
- Tree & Shrub Disease & Insect Control: We can treat tree and shrub diseases like Entomosporium, Cercospora, and black spot; our team can get rid of insects like aphids, spider mites, scale, and more.
Call us today to sign up for our lawn care and pest control services!
At Dr. Tex Lawn & Pest, we proudly serve residential and commercial property owners, as well as HOAs, in North Shoal Creek, TX, and the surrounding areas. Call us today at (512) 717-5071 to sign up for our lawn care and pest control services!